8th IRSS invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts for the Poster Exhibition through which the most updated research works and challenging and interesting cases from around the world can be shared. Accepted abstracts will be displayed only on computers.
- Abstract Submission for Presentation
- April 9, 2018
- Deadline for Abstract Submission
- August 31, 2018
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- September 14, 2018
Abstract Submission Process
- Language: English
- Title: A concise title with not exceeding 30 words
- Abstract title should be brief and reflecting the content of the abstract.
- Capitalize the first letter of the title. *exception: unique words
- Abstract Structure: Purpose-Methods-Results-Conclusions.
- Length of Body: no longer than 300 words.
- The submission program will not allow submissions that do not fit in the size requirements.
- Tables and images are not allowed.
- Authors: Do not include degrees or titles.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to review procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be informed by e-mail to presenter and corresponding author.
- Corresponding author should inform us to their attendance confirmation.
Abstract Modification or Withdrawal
- Abstract modification is possible until submission deadline.
- If you have to withdraw the abstract, please inform the secretariat by email (8THIRSSYONSEI@thewithin.co.kr) as soon as possible.